From: "Norman Rieß" <norman@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [SOLVED] Scripts not working... HELP!
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 08:04:55
1 Am 04/29/11 00:16, schrieb Walter Dnes:
2 > It appears that it's only python scripts that are not executing. By
3 > sheer chance, I wanted to use 2 scripts that involved python. My
4 > "getcot" script invokes "getmail" which is a python script. emerge is
5 > also a python script. Maybe it's just python scripts that are the
6 > problem.
7 >
8 > Last minute update
9 > ==================
10 >
11 > I ran "eselect python set 1", and things appear to be working now.
12 >
13 > I'm not sure if it's my memory fading, but I seem to recall that before
14 > I ran "eselect python set 1", I got...
15 >
16 > [i3][root][~] eselect python list
17 > Available Python interpreters:
18 > [1] python2.7
19 > [2] python3.1
20 >
21 > I.e. neither one was selected. Is it possible that...
22 > * my selected version was python2.6
23 > * I ran an update and removed the python 2.6
24 > * but forgot to select 2.7
27 That is kind of what i told you...