From: Gregory Rudolph <rudi@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Bounced messages
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2019 01:49:01
1 A lot of the time, even with SPF, DKIM etc your messages will be marked
2 as spam if you have a PGP signature, PDF file, or anything else and are
3 sending from an unusual domain (ie not gmail/microsoft hosted domain).
4 My messages do it all the time.
5
7 Gregory 'Rudi' Rudolph
8 rudi@×××××××××××.haus
9 (518) 888-6156
11
12 Verify PGP Signature via https://keybase.io/verify I am Rudi9719
13
14 This email message and attachment(s) may contain sensitive and/or proprietary information and is intended only for the person(s) to whom this email message is addressed. If you have received this email message in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original message without making a copy. Please do not transmit any sensitive, proprietary, ITARS or FOUO data via e-mail without using approved encryption techniques.
15