From: allan gottlieb <gottlieb@×××.edu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] dealing with distfiles bloat?
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2016 17:49:07
1 On Sun, Mar 06 2016, Alan Grimes wrote:
2
3 > I can't really read the stupid unformatted du output but it looks like I
4 > have 30 gb of bloat in some 3,600 files in my distfiles directory. is
5 > there any sane way to prune out some of the older versions, I am in no
6 > mood to spend all day hand-pruning these and the nuclear option is not
7 > too friendly to the portage servers that I want to respect.
10 > nuclear = rm * -> emerge --fetchonly --emptytree system
11
12 Check out eclean in gentoolkit.
13
14 allan