From: Jason Ausmus <AusmusJa@××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] apache issues
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 18:04:26
1 Hello,
2
3 I'm having some really frustrating issues with Apache 2.0.55-r1:
4
5 I started out by upgrading from a previous version of php to match the
6 package versions in a separate, development box.
7
8 When the version upgrade was finished, the server stopped parsing php...
9 php code was being served as text.
10
11 I knew there was likely some configuration issues to be dealt with, but
12 I noticed that the version of Apache on this box also didn't match the
13 version on the development box, and decided to remedy that at the same
14 time.
15
16 After emerging this version of Apache, I now am unable to get any
17 response from the server at all: i.e. I can start and stop apache, and
18 there are no errors at all, but when I try to browse to a page on the
19 box, it just loads forever. There is no difference in the symptoms
20 based on the page source (i.e. I tried first with a complex php app, but
21 then tried a simple html test page I wrote... both acted the same way).
22
23 Any ideas?
24
25 Let me know what other information you need for troubleshooting...
26
27 Thanks,
28 Jason Ausmus
32 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list