From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Problems with thunderbird
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 15:42:18
1 On 03/23/2010 01:43 PM, KH wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I just updated thunderbird. Now I have two problems:
5 >
6 > The rss feed only shows the title. It used to show the whole everything.
7 > How can I change that? I want to read the complete rss article.
8
9 Not sure. Here they show OK. I'm using the "show article summary
10 instead of loading the web page" setting.
13 > Then I tried to set firefox as default for opening
14 > http://www.stuff.whatever . This does not work. Where in about:config
15 > can I change that, again?
16
17 You don't need to mess with about:config. The setting is in the
18 "Attachments" section of the configuration dialog. Simply select "Use
19 firefox" as handler for the ftp, http and https types.