From: Bryan Gardiner <bog@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Versioned world dependencies and subslot rebuilds
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 02:06:03
1 On Sat, 9 Aug 2014 14:38:12 +0100
2 Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
3
4 > On Fri, 8 Aug 2014 17:37:52 -0700, Bryan Gardiner wrote:
5 >
6 > > I'm setting up a chroot for doing some Haskell work. This chroot is
7 > > so that I can test my package against old versions of my
8 > > dependencies. I thought I would be okay with putting the following in
9 > > my world file:
10 > >
11 > > =dev-haskell/cabal-1.16*
12 > > ~dev-haskell/mtl-2.1.1
13 > > ~dev-haskell/gtk-0.12.0
14 > > ~dev-haskell/hunit-1.2.4.2
15 > > ~dev-haskell/parsec-3.1.3
16 > > =dev-lang/ghc-7.4.2
17 >
18 > it might be cleaner, and easier to maintain, to put these in a set.
19
20 Excellent idea. I never think to use them. Thanks.
23 Go game editor :: http://khumba.net/projects/goatee :: AGPL, Haskell
24 I: [pulseaudio] main.c: Fresh high-resolution timers available! Bon appetit!