From: Raymond Jennings <shentino@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Infrastructure?
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 10:23:46
1 Also it appears that #gentoo-infra is invite only.
2
3 On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 2:16 AM, Raymond Jennings <shentino@×××××.com>
4 wrote:
5
6 > Probably should clarify that I wasn't talking about patches. I just
7 > remember the big git migration and was wondering if the syncing process
8 > itself would be moved under anongit.gentoo.org at some point so that we
9 > could avoid relying on github (per social contact thingy)
10 >