From: Heiko Baums <lists@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] CUPS remote printing drives me crazy
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 22:51:08
1 Am Thu, 13 Sep 2018 14:59:03 +0000
2 schrieb "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>:
3
4 > I select them on having a wired network port.
5
6 But what about the price? Well, I guess it depends on the use case. I
7 guess if I would need it on business I would consider this, too.
8
9 > Wifi is slower than wired.
10 > I prefer not to have to wait because of the network.
11
12 Well, yes, but not so much. Depends on how much you have to print and
13 how often. For these few pages I print every now and then it doesn't
14 matter. Wifi is fast enough for those cases.
15
16 Heiko