From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] what does this mean:rcu_sched detected stalls on CPUs/tasks
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 11:50:41
1 On 25/09/2013 12:56, 东方巽雷 wrote:
2 > My pc have a random boot problem.I can hardly make it clear when will occur.
3 > The kern.log shows INFO: rcu_sched detected stalls on CPUs/tasks: { 0}
4 > (detected by 1, t=10002 jiffies, g=18446744073709551325,
5 > c=18446744073709551324, q=13).
6 > When this happen on boot,the kernel seems hung and will take about one
7 > or two minuts,then continue booting as normal.Does anyone know the reason?
10 Google search string: INFO: rcu_sched detected stalls on CPUs/tasks:
11
12 First hit: https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/RCU/stallwarn.txt
13
14 That's the kernel doc that describes the relevant system.
19 Alan McKinnon
20 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com