From: Michael Kintzios <michaelkintzios@××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] OT - Linewrap in vim
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 16:30:33
1 > -----Original Message-----
2 > From: Rafael Bugajewski [mailto:rb@××××××××××.de]
3 > Sent: 24 March 2006 14:30
4 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
5 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT - Linewrap in vim
9 > Hash: SHA1
10 >
11 > Am 24.03.2006 um 15:19 schrieb Michael Kintzios:
12 >
13 > > While on this topic, when I cut & paste in Vim it automatically
14 > > inserts
15 > > indents on the front of each pasted line which messes up my config
16 > > files. I had it fixed some time ago and now I noticed it's back -
17 > > would
18 > > you know how I can switch it off again?
19 >
20 > I have something like this in my .vimrc:
21 >
22 > set pastetoggle=<F11>
23 >
24 > If I press F11, I can go into the paste mode and paste some weird
25 > stuff. Afterwards I press F11 again and I am in the normal mode
26 > again. I hope it helps you a little bit.
27
28 Thank you all.
29 --
30 Regards,