From: Dirk Heinrichs <dirk.heinrichs@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 4.1 ebuild
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 08:27:03
1 Am Freitag, 1. August 2008 09:27:27 schrieb Rev. Ferris:
2
3 > I want to install the new kde 4, but I see any 4.1 version ebuild.
4 > I understood that the the series should be unmasked, but I don't know if
5 > if installation needs something special (like the new use kde-4).
6 > Anyone who installed/want to install it can help me to install too?
7
8 KDE 4.1 ebuilds are not yet in the official portage tree. You can get them
9 from the kdesvn-portage overlay. It also contains the correct files for
10 unmasking.
11
12 HTH...
13