From: Jarry <mr.jarry@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How can I control size of /run (tmpfs)?
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 18:36:51
1 On 27-May-12 10:24, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2
3 >> Q1: Can I somehow reduce the size of /run?
4 >
5 > That has been answered, either use fstab, which may or not work, or mount
6 > -o remount, which should.
7
8 Thanks. It works after I added following line in /etc/fstab:
9 tmpfs /run tmpfs size=128m,mode=1777 0 0
10
11 But I'm still missing answer for my second question:
12
13 >> Q2: Can I turn this "/run in tmpfs" feature off?
14
15 Jarry
19 This mailbox accepts e-mails only from selected mailing-lists!
20 Everything else is considered to be spam and therefore deleted.