From: "钱泽森" <qzs123@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] nfsmount hangs or reading any file IO error on client,custom kernel on server
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 14:58:00
1 After much tries. problem sovled.:-) It's a authentication problem.
2 according to nfs mannual page:
3 In addition to combining these sideband protocols with the main NFS
4 protocol, NFS version 4 introduces more advanced
5 forms of access control, authentication, and in-transit data
6 protection. The NFS version 4 specification mandates
7 NFSv4 ACLs, RPCGSS authentication, and RPCGSS security flavors that
8 provide per-RPC integrity checking and encryption.
9 Because NFS version 4 combines the function of the sideband
10 protocols into the main NFS protocol, the new security fea\
11 tures apply to all NFS version 4 operations including mounting, file
12 locking, and so on. RPCGSS authentication can
13 also be used with NFS versions 2 and 3, but does not protect their
14 sideband protocols.
15
16 and this patch:
17 https://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/akpm/patches/2.6/2.6.4-rc2/2.6.4-rc2-mm1/broken-out/nfs-simplify-config-options.patch
18
19 nfsv4 need DES and MD5.but in official kernel, the dependency missed, nor
20 writes"you should say yes to support nfsv4", so I turn it down.(bad habbit).
21
22 The patch is for 2.6.4, and I wonder why the dependency mistake still
23 existed. Anyway, probleam solved.
27 2013/11/19 edwardunix@××××.com <edwardunix@××××.com>
28