From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: kde4 panelbar recovery
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 22:08:42
1 On Montag 22 Februar 2010, James wrote:
2 > Nikos Chantziaras <realnc <at> arcor.de> writes:
3 > > With the mouse.
4 >
5 > Must be something wrong. These panels that fire up
6 > are disfunctional. Cant move add or delete too them....
7 >
8 > > You might want to delete your ~/.kde4 folder instead to get back at the
9 > > defaults. Keep the stuff you want though (like settings for other
10 > > programs, like Amarok, Kopete, etc.)
11 >
12 > It seems really stupid there is not way to recover kicker and such
13 > without deleting the entire folder.....
14
15 just remove plamsarc or plasmadesktoprc
19 > More kde4 snafus.... I found lots of evidence where folks had done
20 > the exact same thing, with no simple recovery.......
21
22 well, add panel, adding widgets did it for me.