From: Alan McKinnon <alan@××××××××××××××××.za>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Duplicate mails
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 08:40:41
1 On Sunday 30 September 2007, Steve Dommett wrote:
2 > On Sunday 30 September 2007, Alan McKinnon wrote:
3 > > I'm getting a lot of duplicate messages lately, especially from
4 > > gentoo-users. I don't know if it's an error on my side or not.
5 >
6 > Not here. I've never seen duplicates from any gentoo list. I /have/
7 > seen several other folks on gentoo-user report that problem in the
8 > past though.
9
10 I guess that proves it then, the problem is somewhere between my mailbox
11 provider and my machines.
12
13 Time to get going on debugging
14
15 alan
18 Optimists say the glass is half full,
19 Pessimists say the glass is half empty,
20 Developers say wtf is the glass twice as big as it needs to be?
21
22 Alan McKinnon
23 alan at linuxholdings dot co dot za
24 +27 82, double three seven, one nine three five
25 --
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list