From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] klaptop appears in weird spot!
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 06:10:35
1 Hi all,
2
3 the kde laptop taskbar applet, klaptop, occasionally gets dislodged!
4 atm it's in the top left corner of the screen, but the main panel is
5 down the bottom.
6
7 I can still click on it, and see how much power is remaining, but it
8 seems a bit weird. The only way to get it back into place is to
9 right-click > quit, and then start it again from the menu.
10
11 Should I do anything about this? Is it worth a bug report?
12
13 thanks,
14 --
15 Iain Buchanan <iain at netspace dot net dot au>
16
17 Superstition, idolatry, and hypocrisy have ample wages, but truth goes
18 a-begging.
19 -- Martin Luther
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list