From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Dig
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 03:44:16
1 This is a really stupid question:
2
3 What package is the command `dig' in?
4
5 I suspect it to be in some package in net-analyzer, but I couldn't
6 find any obvious candidates.
7
8 Thanks in advance
9
10 W
11 --
12 An engineer is walking along and runs across a talking frog.
13
14 The frog says "I am a princess, and if you kiss me, I will turn back
15 into a princess and be your girlfriend."
16
17 Then engineer mutters "Neat", picks up the frog, puts it in his back
18 pocket, and continues walking.
19
20 The frog kicked the engineer, prompting him to pull the frog out. The
21 frog said, "My daddy is rich, and if you kiss me, he will reward you
22 handsomely." The engineer shrugged his shoulders and replaced the
23 frog in his pocket.
24
25 A couple minutes later, the frog kicked him again. This time the frog
26 asked, "Why won't you kiss me? I will make you rich and be your
27 girlfriend."
28
29 The engineer replied "Look, lady. I am an engineer and have no use
30 for a girlfriend. But a talking frog is cool!"
31 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 3 days, 19:58
32 --
33 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list