From: "Håkon Alstadheim" <hakon@×××××××××××××××.no>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Fw: updating /etc/package.accept_keywords
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 23:57:31
1 Den 29.05.2019 23:58, skrev n952162@×××.de:
2 > And, what are the consequences that I'm suffering, that I haven't done that before, for over a year?
3 >
4 >> Gesendet: Mittwoch, 29. Mai 2019 um 23:55 Uhr
5 >> Von: n952162@×××.de
6 >> An: gentoo-user@l.g.o
7 >> Betreff: updating /etc/package.accept_keywords
8 >>
9 >> I have many files like ._cfg0000_package.accept_keywords.
10 >> Is the right way to handle this to do something like:
11 >>
12 >> sort -u ._cfg????_package.accept_keywords >| package.accept_keywords
13
14 For package.accept_keywords specifically, it most likely means you have
15 said yes to question to allowing unstable packages, and never actually
16 allowed those. So I'd just remove them, and pay more attention on the
17 next "emerge -u --autounmask-write @world". See emerge(1)
18
19 Apart from that, what the others said.