From: Fuzz <fuzzylunkinz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] alternative to thunderbird?
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 07:00:17
1 On Sat, 2012-02-18 at 20:30 -0500, Michael Trausch wrote:
2
3 > I liked Claws when I used it before. If you really want lightweight,
4 > though, try mutt, which is a terminal-based mail program that supports
5 > OpenPGP and IMAP.
6 >
7 > There is also a new option, but it is written in Ruby and is therefore
8 > not lightweight. But it is also a terminal client and allegedly is
9 > better than Mutt, at least in the eyes of those who wrote it. Ruby
10 > people ted to be hyperbolic, but it probably at least merits a try. I
11 > do not, however, remember its name.
12 >
13 > --
14 > Sent from my Ice Cream Sandwich-powered HTC G2
15 > Please excuse any typos.