From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Bluetooth Adapter???
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 10:24:14
1 On Saturday 09 July 2005 04:57, timothy johnson wrote:
2 > I am thinking about getting a bluetooth usn adapter to use my old sony
3 > cell phone as a remote for my music server. Just wondering if anyone
4 > has use a bluetooth usb adapter, if there are any howtos to get this
5 > setup??? And if it would be worth it to do it?
6
7 I have one, works perfectly with BlueZ stuff.
8 I am using it for typing sms with a real keyboard, saving the contacts, move
9 around pictures and use the cell phone as a remote for amarok.
10 --
11 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list