From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: mythfrontend problems: no more keyboard, no window borders
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 20:58:45
1 walt schrieb:
2
3 > Alas, I forget the details, but there was something in my ~./gconf
4 > that caused problems when I upgraded to 2.28.
5 >
6 > I created a new user and started with a clean home directory and all
7 > worked properly, so I knew something in my home directory was broken.
8 >
9 > May not help you, but it's worth a try.
10
11 thanks for the hint ... although switching the user would be some thing
12 to PLAN somehow here ....
13
14 I will simply give it a try now, create another fresh user and testdrive
15 mythtv and OO.org there.
16
17 Thank you, Stefan