From: Massimiliano Ziccardi <massimiliano.ziccardi@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Network problem with linux server
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 12:03:36
1 Already done.
2 I asked here because I hoped someone would be able to give me some hint
3 about why with the routes I sent in the previous e-mail pinging the default
4 gateway it
5 pings itself (I verified that pinging every server with address
6 195.75.145.xxx pings the server itself as if it was a loopback address).
7
8 Thanks,
9 Massimiliano
10