From: Joost Roeleveld <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] otrs
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 10:13:04
1 On Thursday, September 22, 2011 12:19:15 PM Marius Vaitiekunas wrote:
2 > On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 12:11 PM, Stefan G. Weichinger <lists@×××××.at>
3 wrote:
4 > > Anyone installed otrs with webapp-config?
5 > > I just don't get it!
6 > >
7 > > otrs emerged fine, but I get:
8 > >
9 > > # webapp-config -I -h localhost -d 'otrs' otrs 3.0.10
10 > > * Fatal error: Unable to determine location of master copy
11 > > * Fatal error(s) - aborting
12 > >
13 > > Could someone please help?
14 > > google doesn't get me fitting answers for gentoo
15 > >
16 > > Thanks!
17 > >
18 > > Stefan
19 >
20 > Hi,
21 > I strongly suggest you to use source package installation method. I am
22 > using it without any problem.
23
24 I actually prefer using "vhosts" USE-flags. It allows me to test new versions
25 before wiping the existing onces.
26
27 Is there any reason why you advice against the vhosts-method?
30 Joost