From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] packages.gentoo.org: Empty page
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 00:09:52
1 Alexey Mishustin wrote:
2 > пн, 17 февр. 2020 г. в 02:42, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>:
3 >
4 >> I have ran into this in the past. When I first type in
5 >> the keyword to go to that page, it doesn't work right.
6 > What do you mean by "doesn't work right"? The same "Empty page"?
10 I just remember it doesn't come up with the whole page or it sometimes
11 is just a white screen with nothing on it, not even a error.  Before
12 today, I always wondered if it was something on my end.  After your
13 post, I'm not sure.
14
15 When it does that again, just try reloading the page.  I hit F5 but CTRL
16 R works to.  If that works for you, another clue maybe.  ;-)
17
18 Dale
19