From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Creating Blue-ray video discs
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 15:21:23
1 Gerrit Kühn wrote:
2 > Am Fri, 29 May 2020 05:14:41 -0500
3 > schrieb Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>:
4 >
5 >> I think you are correct.  To create a DVD with videos to watch on a TV
6 >> DVD player, I use Devede to create the image and then k3b to burn the
7 >> image.  It seems I need some sort of tool, like devede does for DVDs, to
8 >> create a image or whatever to burn to a blu-ray media.
9 > Would this help?
10 > <https://github.com/justdan96/tsMuxer>
13 > cu
14 > Gerrit
19 I'm not sure.  I looked at the github page but as usual, the info there
20 is sparse, it's more of a dev thing so it should be.  I'll check the
21 home page and google to see if I can figure out what all it does.  My
22 problem right now, I know really nothing about Blu-ray stuff.  I sort of
23 understand DVDs but never touched a Blu-ray disc until I bought this
24 thing.  I did get 100 of the BD-R thingys tho.  I can back up my pics
25 and stuff for sure.  I plan to get the rewriteable ones later on.  I
26 won't need that many of those.  I think those are BD-RE or something.
27
28 Thanks.
29
30 Dale