From: R0b0t1 <r030t1@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Keyboard is dead after emerge-update
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2016 01:51:37
1 On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 3:56 AM, J. Roeleveld <joost@××××××××.org> wrote:
2 > On Wednesday, March 23, 2016 05:37:09 PM R0b0t1 wrote:
3 >> Err, pretend I quoted the person talking about Nvidia drivers not being too
4 >> bugguly. They ok, but people remember the bad times.
5 >
6 > If they don't load properly, X will fail to start and I get thrown into a
7 > text-console login.
8 > No need to default to that.
9 >
10 >> Also: people use lower resolution than max because most everything doesn't
11 >> support proper dpi scaling
12 >
13 > All the applications I use actually remain readable. Eg. it's not "most
14 > everything"
15 >
16 > --
17 > Joost
20 If no hidpi enabled, your vision is above average.