From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Seamonkey and maps
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 14:57:23
1 Hans-Werner Hilse wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 08:02:36 -0500 Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net> wrote:
7 >> I didn't think about trying something like that. I tried renaming
8 >> .mozilla and it worked fine. I guess that does the same thing as a
9 >> new profile. So I guess it is something in there. Any idea what
10 >> that would be?
13 > >From the behaviour you described I guess it's rather JavaScript support
14 > (it's just a check box in the settings dialogue to enable/disable it)
15 > than Java.
16 >
17 > -hwh
20 I don't know how this happened but you gave me a good clue. If you go
21 to preferences and then expand advanced and select scripts and plug-ins,
22 make sure the "change images" box is checked.
23
24 Silly how that works huh? LOL
25
26 Thanks