From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] No help on annoying `sandbox' error
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 13:21:53
1 On Friday 28 December 2007 22:58:27 reader@×××××××.com wrote:
2 > I'm having a continuing annoying problem from sandbox trying to write
3 > out of its crib.
4 >
5 > I've posted here twice before but caught no ones attention.
6 > Possibly this is something screamingly obvious and people just ignored
7 > the posts.
8 >
9 > `sandbox' doesn't like my root .bash_history.
10 > ACCESS DENIED open_rd: /root/.bash_history
11 > ACCESS DENIED open_rd: /root/.bash_history
12 >
13 > I see nothing really like this on bugzilla although their are other
14 > access violations there. I guess it needs to be turned in as a bug but
15 > fisrst tell me if its really a bug or something to do with my
16 > ill-informed setup.
17
18 emerge --info ?
21 Bo Andresen