From: thegeezer <thegeezer@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Peeve - finding kernel config options
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 10:11:37
1 On 02/28/2014 02:31 AM, walt wrote:
2 > On 02/27/2014 09:58 AM, thegeezer wrote:
3 >> wow,
4 >> it's been years that i've been staring at it and trying to find device
5 >> drivers with bleary eyes.
6 > I'm having cataract surgery next month. Care to join me? ;)
7 yikes at 39?
8 >> i can't believe i have missed the obvious for so very long
9 >> thanks! always happy to learn new things
10 > I just checked the gentoo-user archives and found that you've been
11 > posting here for many moons, but flying below my radar until very
12 > recently.
13 >
14 > Why? Because you've been posting into threads that are way above
15 > my pay grade, so I haven't been reading them :/
16 >
17 > Anyway, a belated welcome to the mailing list and thanks for the
18 > valuable info you've been sharing with us.
19 thanks, very happy to be here as it is also a treasure trove of valuable
20 information :)
21 > BTW, based on the content of your posts I'd estimate that you're
22 > roughly two years older than I am, which would make you about 41,
23 > right?
24 good guess, actually ~35