From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] NVMe drive and grub
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2016 11:31:47
1 On Sat, 9 Apr 2016 06:14:16 -0500, R0b0t1 wrote:
2
3 > It is a matter of unpacking the ISO. I got most of the way through doing
4 > this before giving up as the ISO has a lot of assumptions built into it.
5
6 Reading your posts is like walking into a room partway through a
7 conversation. Can you please quote what and whom you are replying to to
8 give some context. I assume, but cannot be certain, that this was a
9 reply to my post. So unpacking the ISO sort of worked? It does have a
10 UEFI enabled kernel?
11
12 > I ended up just using GRUB.
13
14 That's what I'm doing now. I use bootctl by default but GRUB is installed
15 and available from the EFI menu if I need to boot from the ISO.
19 Neil Bothwick
20
21 Welcome to the world of Windows 95. Stay a while -- stay foooreveeer.