From: inferno <inferno@××××××××××××××.ro>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [asking again] keyboard/mouse woes on 2.6 kernel
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 21:33:08
1 Hi,
2
3 If it's any help: I'm using 2.6.12-gentoo-r4 kernel not a genkernel.
4 Maybe the version of kernel on your computer is newer than the one on
5 the live cd, try a downgrade and see if it help.
6
7 Best regards
8 Timur Aydin wrote:
9
10 >Erik Osterholm <erik.osterholm@×××××.com> writes:
14 >> Are you using the Event interface?
18 >No. I tried enabling support for it. I have also enabled support for
19 >the Event interface debug. After booting this kernel, nothing
20 >changed. The are no syslog debug messages when I turn the wheel, so
21 >the kernel apparently doesn't "see" the wheel turning.