From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] browser advice
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 09:39:46
1 On Thursday 30 November 2006 01:45, Richard Fish wrote:
2 > On 11/29/06, Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > > How do you use the split window feature for browsing (as opposed to file
4 > > manager actions)?
5 >
6 > I typically use it for something like google or bugzilla search
7 > results. I drag links from the browser pane that has the search
8 > results to the other pane to display each item and browse from there.
9 > Much easier than hitting the "back" button several times and much
10 > tidier than opening new windows or tabs.
11
12 Right, I see now. It's like the tiled view in Opera. I'll use it more often
13 now that I know what it is for.
16 Regards,
17 Mick