From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: openrc functions or aliases [Was: Another openrc enigma: need firewalld]
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 18:57:25
1 On 2016-09-12 19:53, Ian Zimmerman wrote:
2
3 > I am still confused, though. If "needs" declares a hard dependency,
4 > shouldn't this cause the initscript (in this case net.*) to fail,
5 > rather than print a misleading message?
6
7 I also still don't understand why I don't get this message on my other
8 system, despite having almost identical configuration (firewalld.sh
9 exists, firewalld package is not installed, all the same versions).
12 Please *no* private Cc: on mailing lists and newsgroups
13 Why does the arrow on Hillary signs point to the right?