From: Leandro Melo de Sales <leandroal@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] /etc/login.defs
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 05:07:26
1 I updated some programs and after this, everytime I go to a terminal,
2 type my username I got the following messages:
3
4 configuration error - unknown item 'FAILLOG_ENAB' (notify administrator)
5 configuration error - unknown item 'LASTLOG_ENAB' (notify administrator)
6 configuration error - unknown item 'MOTD_FILE' (notify administrator)
7 configuration error - unknown item 'FTMP_FILE' (notify administrator)
8 configuration error - unknown item 'ENV_ROOTPATH' (notify administrator)
9 configuration error - unknown item 'PASS_MIN_LEN' (notify administrator)
10 configuration error - unknown item 'CHFN_AUTH' (notify administrator
11
12 How can I solve this?
13
14 Leandro.