From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: Fernando Antunes <fs.antunes@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Libreoffice-bin 3.4 error on execute
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 13:05:07
1 Am 06.06.2011 13:21, schrieb Fernando Antunes:
2 > Yesterday I emerged Libreoffice-bin 3.4 and the installation worked fine.
3 >
4 > However, when I try to run it, I receive this error message :
5 >
6 > Failed to execute child process "libreoffice3.4" (No such file or
7 > directory).
8 >
9 > Any clue ?
10
11 Same here. I think the ebuild got the commandline wrong.
12 If you start it from the shell, it is "libreoffice".
13
14 A symbolic link should help, otherwise I assume there will be a fix in
15 portage soon.
16
17 Stefan