From: Grant Edwards <grante@××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Why does emerge -auvND world wants to install old gentoo-soruces?
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 16:25:19
1 On 2008-08-04, Nicolas Sebrecht <nicolas.s-dev@×××××××.net> wrote:
2 >
3 > Grant Edwards a ?crit:
4 >
5 >> If I understand that correctly, the newer version of
6 >> gentoo-sources should satisfy those requirments (and it did
7 >> indeed seem to do so until yesterday).
8 >
9 > Except that ? those requirements ? are requirements for the installed
10 > packages. If you can, let emerge install the older version and re-run
11 > equery depends gentoo-sources.
12 > May be, a new package needs the older version.
13
14 There is no new package.
15
16 When I ran emege -auvtND world, the old gentoo sources was all
17 that it wanted to install, and the "t" option doesn't show
18 anything being dependent on it (see my original post).
21 Grant Edwards grante Yow! I'm also pre-POURED
22 at pre-MEDITATED and
23 visi.com pre-RAPHAELITE!!