From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: where did lvm installation guide go?
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 16:57:29
1 <gottlieb <at> nyu.edu> writes:
4 > I can't find this documentation now on gentoo.org. There is a big wiki
5 > page, but that is different as are daniel's 2-volume "learning linux
6 > lvm".
7
8 Gentoo is massively reorganizing documentation. The old
9 "system" was arcane, and a fools errand to try to use.
10 A Few stalwarts resisted change for a long time. Gentoo-doc
11 teams needs lots of volunteers.
12
13 You most accurate resource is to communicate with the
14 gentoo-doc team directly. At the least, old version
15 of deprecated documents might still be around?
16
17 Good-Hunting,
18 James
19