From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Another USE question
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 01:41:12
1 Keith Dart wrote:
2 > On May 26, 2009, at 6:16 PM, Peter Humphrey wrote:
3 >
4 >> Changing USE flags is easy enough already, isn't it? I don't think I
5 >> want
6 >> any program meddling in my make.conf, thanks.
7 >
8 > No, I have not yet memorized all of them, and they change frequently.
9 > But suit yourself, I like ufed.
14 Memorized all of what? Open a text editor and edit make.conf. What do
15 you need to memorize? If you use KDE, you can edit them with kwrite
16 which is about as easy as it gets. Heck, I been using Gentoo for years
17 and I don't recall ever using ufed.
18
19 Now to go see what ufed even is. I think I know what it does.
20
21 Dale
22