From: Michael Sullivan <michael@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] OT - Can't get trackball scroll to work
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 21:35:24
1 I'm trying to follow
2 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-414623-highlight-emulatewheelbutton.html . AFAIK, I'm using the same trackball the author is using, but I can't get mine to scroll. I can't even figure out which button is button #4. I've altered my configuration to the one the author suggested, and restarted X, but whenever I try to scroll, although it does scroll (sort of), it highlights everything. I don't want that. I'm running x11-base/xorg-server-1.3.0.0-r5 . The trackball is a Logitech Marble Trackball...
5 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list