From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] BIG reiserfs problem
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 14:38:35
1 > I don't know why I just know that I used Reiserfs after that and it
2 > worked fine, even after power failures, lots of them too.
3
4 Yes, that's one of the reasons I like it.
5
6 > That said, nothing is perfect. A UPS is a good idea even if it can only
7 > last long enough for a proper shutdown.
8
9 Yes, but it costs money :)
10 I run a fairly simple desktop system, so if I get a power outage rarely
11 it's a dramatic thing. Unless I get an unbootable system, in which case
12 I can get very angry...
13
14 m.
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list