From: dhk <dhkuhl@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo and a Mobile Phone
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 10:13:45
1 On 05/17/2011 06:10 AM, Dave Kuhl wrote:
2 > I had mail forwarding turned on, so my replies to gentoo-user were getting
3 > kicked. Hopefully adding myself and then replying will keep this the same
4 > thread.
10 > From: Florian Philipp <lists@×××××××××××.net>
11 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
12 > Sent: Mon, May 16, 2011 1:12:07 PM
13 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo and a Mobile Phone
14 >