From: Chris Walters <cjw2004d@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Am I being blocked from posting?
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 16:58:18
1 On 4/14/2014 12:17 PM, Tom Wijsman wrote:
2 > On Mon, 14 Apr 2014 12:00:43 -0400
3 > Chris Walters <cjw2004d@×××××××.net> wrote:
4 >
5 >> On 4/14/2014 11:58 AM, Chris Walters wrote:
6 >>> I tried to post a message on that certain bug to this list
7 .snip.
8 > Is it this message?
9 >
10 > http://gentoo.2317880.n4.nabble.com/Heartbleed-bug-td278708.html#a278743
11 >
12 > Or is it another one?
13 >
14 > http://search.gmane.org/?query=&author=Chris+Walters&group=gmane.linux.gentoo.user&sort=date
15 >
16 > (The GMANE links are currently broken in the search, try again later)
17 >
18 > Feel free to put the entire mail including headers on a pastebin / gist.
19
20 It is another one. It has links to two articles. One states that sources
21 close to the NSA state that the NSA has been exploiting this bug for "at least"
22 two years, and may have blocked it from coming to light sooner than it did.
23 The other link basically describes the bug as "catastrophic". They both
24 included two links (both the full links and shortened versions). They would
25 have been posted 4.13.2014 and 4.14.2014.
26
27 They never showed up, on this list AND on the GnuPG mailing list. The message
28 immediately showed up on the TOR list.