From: "Håkon Alstadheim" <hakon@×××××××××××××××.no>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] xen-tools-4.8.1.ebuild pulling in old ovmf.bin
Date: Tue, 02 May 2017 15:53:00
1 I have a problem where xen hvm guests using ovmf (efi) as "bios" will
2 not read efi variables stored in <efi-drive>/NvVars. I believe that may
3 be a known bug in old versions of tianocore.
4
5 Building xen-tools-4.8.1 now, and I notice that the ebuild still has
6 OVMF_PV=20151110 . Tried building a newer one myself for 4.8.0 by
7 pulling the sources that are referred to in the upstream makefile.
8 However, I can't seem to get it to boot :-/, never mind getting the
9 ebuild to make it.
10
11 Is there any hope that the ebuild might be updated with newer ovmf source ?