From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Hints for using Unison?
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 20:48:46
7 Remote: dragonfly:/Musiclib NFS mounted at /mnt/Musiclib
8
9 These two directories started off identical at one point about 4-6
10 months ago but have been slowly diverging as my wife and I add things
11 to each one. I'd now like them the get back into sync and keep them
12 that way.
13
14 One possibly tricky part about this will be that in some cases we
15 have found bad rips and have reripped files to fix that. In this case
16 there is going to be a newer file in each either location with the
17 same name but with a new size & date. Will Unison give me an option to
18 just accept the newer one in each location and remove or backup the
19 older one automatically?
20
21 This is likely to be a sort of long process I expect. The
22 directories are about 50GB of ogg files, although I hope there isn't
23 that much copying as probably 99% of it is identical.
24
25 Thanks in advance,
26 Mark
29 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list