From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] sys-apps/systemd-239-r2 does not install completely
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2019 11:05:45
1 Am 23.11.18 um 10:09 schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:
2
3 >>> # qlist -ICv systemd sys-apps/gentoo-systemd-integration-7
4 >>> sys-apps/systemd-236-r5
5 >>
6 >> Since no one else has come up with anything less kludgy, and I
7 >> assume you have already tried reinstalling systemd, I can only
8 >> think of unmerging and re-emerging it, after making a package with
9 >> quickpkg.
10 >
11 > As long as everything works ... I'd like to avoid this on a productive
12 > system that is hundreds of kilometers away.
13 >
14 > But yes, I agree basically.
15
16 I am back at that server and noticed that systemd-journald does not
17 start anymore for a while.
18
19 Adding "FEATURES=-xattr" I was able to install systemd-239 now ... at
20 least it doesn't complain anymore and emerges OK after the n-th time
21 (overwriting its own files now).
22
23 After fiddling with journald-sockets and stuff I went for a reboot. Now
24 no more --failed units.