From: covici@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] systemd seems to have broken logwatch
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 08:54:53
1 Hi. I am having a strange problem running under systemd since Monday.
2 I use logwatch to get nice summaries of things going on in the system,
3 it gives me once a day summaries of such things. When running under
4 openrc, I used to get a summary of sshd activity, so I could see the
5 failed logins and the users that actually logged in via ssh. I was
6 using the sysklogd package and am still using it, although I had to
7 listen on a different socket. But now the sshd entries are totally gone
8 and I wonder how to get them back? For instance, I am no longer
9 getting the accepted public key messages anywhere.
10
11 Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
14 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
15 How do
16 you spend it?
17
18 John Covici