From: covici@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] systemd seems to have broken logwatch
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 08:54:53
Hi.  I am having a strange problem running under systemd since Monday.
I use logwatch to get nice summaries of things going on in the system,
it gives me once a day summaries of such things.  When running under
openrc, I used to get a summary of sshd activity, so I could see the
failed logins and the users that actually logged in via ssh.  I was
using the sysklogd package and am still using it, although I had to
listen on a different socket.  But now the sshd entries are totally gone
and I wonder how to get them back?    For instance, I am no longer
getting the accepted public key messages anywhere.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

--
How do
you spend it?