From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] I can RTFM, but can I understand it: re elog messages
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 09:04:18
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 02:20:09 -0500, Dale wrote:
5 >> So, all that said, what the heck are we supposed to change here?
6 >>
7 > Nothing, unless you're using the bindist USE flag, in which case you
8 > should replace it by auto-hinter. All that's happened is that control of
9 > that feature has passed from one USE flag to another, because of a
10 > licensing change.
14 Oh. Why didn't they just say that then? :-)
15
16 "if using bindist USE flag please change over to auto-hinter unless you
17 have a good reason not to switch."
18
19 See, I like it simple. I can understand that. Change over unless you
20 know a really good reason not too.
21
22 My note: "changed USE flag in make.conf. Done."
23
24 Thanks.
25
26 Dale