From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: ca-certificates: untrusted certificate messages during configure
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 19:15:36
1 Pavel Volkov <negaipub <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > > * To batch-remove them, run:
5 > > * find -L /etc/ssl/certs/ -type l -exec rm {} +
6
7 > > Seems pretty straightforward to me......
8
9 > Yes, I did this symlink killing, too.
10 > The messages I showed were displayed after that act (on next emerge, I
11 > don't if the version changed though).
14 Dunno.
15
16 Mine came back clean, after the removing the offending files
17 and compiling (emerging) it the second time;
18
19 You did your routine commands after the between and after the second emerge?
20
21 Your python is all clean and updated? (run python-updater?)
22
23 poke around it has to be something; I can only guess.....
26 James