From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gcc 4.1 with gentoo 2006.1
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 18:59:06
1 On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 12:48:36 -0500, Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:
2
3 > As has always been the case, C++ applications are probably the most
4 > likely to be affected by ABI changes. So, if you run KDE or Qt apps,
5 > then it is probably a very good idea to rebuild world.
6
7 Or just rebuild QT and KDE. That's all I did, along with glibc to be on
8 the safe side, with no apparent problems. Although I do run ~arch, so
9 most packages get rebuilt quite often in the normal course of events.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 Why do Kennedy's cry after sex? ..... Mace!