From: Mike Myers <fluffymikey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] dvdrip help
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 01:28:39
1 I think I found out what might be wrong. I found a thread in the
2 gentoo forums where people were having similar problems with laptop
3 dvd drives. It seems to have something to do with newer dvds and
4 these lower speed drives. I guess I'll have to find another dvd
5 writer entirely and use that instead. Thanks for the help though!
6